Doug's Weblog, the youth pastor at Berean Bible Church in New Orleans

Thursday, November 03, 2005

my MTV


Now this is cool. The boys and girls over at Relevant Magazine have recently unveiled their own online TV channel. It is mostly music videos. Now, this isn't your typical "Christian" music video channel. It focuses on music that speaks to us on a deeper level...regardless of whether it's considered "Christian" or not. It ranges from Coldplay to Relient K...from Kanye West to John Reuben. That is my kinda MTV.

Here is the direct link to the pop-up player.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Doug, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Youth Leadership Forum yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Youth Leadership Forum I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home